I’ve always been entranced by the glide of fingertips on my skin. The tingle of nerve endings as the heat transfers from one body to another is an aphrodisiac for me. Just touching me softly on the arm, the back of my neck or across my legs is enough to blush my cheeks and set a fire burning in my clit.
When I met my favorite lawyer at his place, I was expecting high-energy sex, territorial vying to please the most, twisted sheets and a nice sheen of sweat. What I was not expecting was how much he enjoyed running his fingers over my body.
Round and round from the curve of my shoulder to the jut of a hipbone, his hand trailed a light and steady path as we shared the post-coital chatter of friends who had known each other for a while, but wanted each other from the beginning.
He teased me about my liberal tendencies – I am a writer, after all – while his thumb brushed a lazy staccato over my lower lips. I bit the pad in warning.
We analyzed the history of lending institution bailouts as his palm warmly cupped my breasts, taunting my nipples with a flick. I wrapped my leg around his hip, the warnings were over.
His knuckles grazed my chin and I couldn’t wait any longer. I grabbed his wandering hand and wrapped it firmly around my still-heated and very damp pussy, pushing his fingers inside.
“If you don’t stop touching me, you will have to fuck me again.” I wiggled my bottom against his fingers to prove my threat was not hollow.
“Oh.” He sounded a bit surprised. “I had every intention of fucking you again. I just like the feel your body.”
He smiled and shoved his hand all the way in, rimming my still-bumpy g-spot. I sighed, letting my legs fall open and gave him a hazy, half-lidded expression. He laughed and rubbed hard, arching my back and making me shudder as the ever-ready orgasm ripped through me.
I panted as his hand withdrew, leaving me empty with damp thighs. He rolled on another condom and parted my knees with his own. He was inside me in one sharp thrust.
Through the next 40 minutes he contorted my body for his pleasure as much as my own, but I was acutely aware of his hands. Even with my legs over his shoulders, his cock buried ball deep in my cunt, his fingers glided. His lips kissed the soft skin on the inside of my thighs. He nuzzled the hollow of my throat, the small space between my breasts. He touched me a thousand different ways even during the most intimate moments.
When the evening was over, I knew I wanted him to invite me back. But I also know he probably won’t. Unfortunately, my favorite lawyer is also single and wants very much to have someone that is for him alone. I cannot be that girl and I know he will displace me for her when he finds her, which will probably be very soon.
It’s funny, in hindsight, how I love to be touched, but no one had touched me like that before. I’ve always been so focused on lust, desire and satisfaction that somewhere I lost the simple enjoyment of my skin.
It was nice to find it again.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Should I infer a new-found appreciation of the sensual side of carnality? Wow, you have changed!
Don't go crazy, now. They don't call it banging for no reason.
Post a Comment