“What’s this?” He pulled at my waist, drawing me close to scrutinize the round, orange rubber ring resting innocuously on the bench at the end of my bed.
“Why I just don’t know,” I replied with mock amazement. “Calamari?”
He smiled at my joviality. “Have you ever used a cock ring before?”
“No.”
“You’ll love it, I promise. It makes my cock nice and hard for your tight little pussy.”
“Oooh, yummy! You know what a big fan I am of your cock already.”
He laughed and pulled me roughly onto the bed, kissing me deep. We made short work of stripping the layers of clothes and his fingers immediately sought a wet purchase between my thighs.
Later, standing at the side of the bed while I lay with my head off the edge, his rammed his very stiff cock –- as promised -- down my throat, leaning over me to flick my clit with his tongue. I writhed and sucked, tonguing the rubber addition at the base.
On my back, on my knees or my knees behind my ears, his cock drove home his point again and again, much to my ever-growing delight. To the last stroke, when he pulled his dick dripping of me to my lips to taste, he was stiff and proud.
Afterward, lying among the debris of my panties, his tie and all the pillows, I noticed he was still ready.
“Are you still hard?” I sounded a little disbelieving.
“Yeah. The ring keeps it hard for a while.”
“Mmmmmm…” I rolled on top of him, sliding down slow and easy. He gave a little shudder. I rocked onto him, circling around and around. It was not the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had but it was deep and wide, pushing up from my hot, wet center to spread warm, relaxing tendrils into my legs, arms, chest and cheeks.
I rolled off and curled against his side. He pulled off his ring and immediately his cock grew soft and pliable in his hand.
“Oh. No more then?”
“God, woman. How many orgasms do you need?”
“Just one more? Pretty please?” I smiled my most charming smile.
Apparently a girl can still get more of what she wants by fluttering her eye lashes … sometimes even a few more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
*Grins* I *do* love the cock ring...
Damn! **rushing out to buy lover one now**
XX
I was surprised at the difference myself. This boy has no lack of firmness for sure, but he was ramrod straight with that little ring on.
It was a thing of beauty...
I might have to try one...
Well well well......
Wow, this is the second time in a week that someone has mentioned a cock ring. Its time to seriously look into this thing.
MMMM..... Fabulous writing....
and you could get still more, i believe.
Post a Comment