Saturday, August 09, 2008

Diversion

I have opted out, taken a hiatus, fucking and I were on a break. My job changes and ongoing dissatisfaction had left me uninterested. I gave up.

But my body was yearning for something. All week, I've been battling a level of horniness that was threatening to drive me mad.


I was not just horny for sex, I craved that mindless copulation that you can only get with a lover who is not your own. That tangible desire to rip, pull, bit and cum. I knew I would be satisfied at home, but not completely. I needed someone else.

So I made a call. "I need you," I breathed when he answered the phoned.

He knew exactly what I wanted. We met in the parking garage, I motioned him into my car and drove a little further until we were alone. We climbed into the back seat, where I immediately stripped out of my pants, my pussy was dripping. He smiled, somewhat surprised at my eagerness. I'm not shy, but this was still unusal for me. I didn't kiss him, no warm up, I grabbed his hand and brought it home.

He was already hard by my enthusiasm and dove in with two fingers, making me cum immediately. My body shakes when I cum, quivers from the toes up. I squirted in the palm of his hand with the force of my orgasm. He laughed out loud, "Damn, baby, you are horny!"

In response, I pulled out my right breast and grabbed his head, bringing him close. I whispered in his ear, "When I cum next time, bite down on my nipple." He didn't respond, his mouth full with my soft round flesh. I came again and again, two fingers grew to three.

After multiple orgasms, I ordered him out of his pants. His withdrawn fingers left a trailing string of pussy cum down my thigh.

He pulled out his cock and I slide down onto him. No condom. This is a good, very good friend. A special friend for a long time so I knew I could enjoy the bare, hot pulse of cum in my tender pussy.

I buried my fingers in his hair and ground down against him. He let me fuck him until I was heaving for breath, the count of orgasms lost. When the haze cleared my eyes, he was looking up at me, smiling. "Is it ok if I cum now?" I laughed, "Of course."

I started moving again, but much slower, in circles feeling his cock head running around the inside of my cunt. He relaxed, letting his muscles go and concentrated on the sensation. Instead of the up and down motion, I start to slide forward and backward, taking him all the way in. It didn't take him long. He bounces his leg before he cums, so when his jiggling started, I sped up. He buried his face in my tits, both hands gripping my ass and came with a loud, "aaaahhhhhh!"

After we were both dressed again, I kissed him well, dropped him off at his car and left without a glance, my mind already clear and onto the tasks lined up for the afternoon. It was the perfect diversion.

4 comments:

Riff Dog said...

I could go for a diversion exactly like that right now!

Dissident said...

Lovely writing and wonderfully descriptive sex. This is the first thing I've read of yours and now I want to read all of them. Keep it up, you're a pleasure to read.

Maeve said...

That got me hot!

A. Secret said...

Those kind of fucks are the very best sometimes. When you can use someone you trust to set your world back on its axis. We're a lot alike you and I.
XX