Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I liked it

This weekend, I went dancing with a very good friend, a blonde beauty who towers over me in her heels, with a soft laugh and a great smile.

I love to dance, as does she. But this time, I skipped the bump and grind with boys too young and watched her wiggle. She's much too good of a friend, for far too long, to initiate any kind of physical relationship but that didn't stop me from feeling her body twist and turn under my hands.

I also stole a taste of her sweaty skin from her bare shoulder. I could barely discern the bitter flavor of the alcohol from her martini seeping through as she danced with abandon, willing herself to give up the role of wife, mother of three boys and hard-working lawyer.

Under the low lighting, she glistened.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a show I would like to have seen!

Anonymous said...

I find myself checking your blog frequently, even though I have pressing matters to attend to...

Why?

Because you write such arousing gems as this.

A. Secret said...

Nothing wrong with a little window shopping.
XX

Riff Dog said...

Ooooh, don't tease me this way!

Anonymous said...

If you're into meme's I've tagged you to complete one. Drop by http://chexmate.blogspot.com/ for the details.

Chex