I've made some plans. This will be a first for me. In this lifestyle, there aren't many "firsts" left.
This is the first time I met and pursued a man online. The first time I booked a ticket to meet him in another city. The first time I carefully picked out dresses, skirts and high heels specifically to please him.
I'm counting the days until I see those brown eyes and hear that rich, deep voice in person. But until then, I have a few more things to arrange. I've made a little list to make sure I get everything I need.
Black garters with matching stockings
The prettiest new anal dildo. My lover has never put his cock in a woman's ass. I promised to be his first.
Red leather collar, jewels or studs optional
I know my prepartions are largely unnecessary. If this man and I connect physcially as we do virtually, all we really need is plenty of room to explore each other.
I'll still finish my list. Much of these relationships are about fantasy. I know I'll probably never leave my home, and neither will he. I know that "future" is couched in phrases of "if only we'd met.." or "maybe next time we can ..."
But fantasy has its own rewards. It's the opportunity to try those things never before allowed. The opportunity to be lovers in a strange city, kissing in public, fondling at dinner, experiencing wet blow jobs in the cab on the way to our hotel. The opportunity to fuck with abandon and joy, without the worry of phone calls in the morning or arcane dating rituals designed to kill intimacy.
And above all, it's the opportunity for orgasms...lots and lots of orgasms.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sometimes the fantasy is what keeps me going. Other times the frustration of knowing it will never happen drives me insane. Less talk and more action is what I really want.
XX
That's the part that's bothering me now. If he were here, I would have fucked him 100 times by now.
He's driving me insane!
First off, I love what you're doing on your sidebars, changing up the pictures. That "nary a dimple in sight" line is priceless! (Yes, I got the reference.) Yet another great picture, by the way.
I did a long distance fantasy email thing once and it was great for a while . . . but then I found it very frustrating. The tease is great. But I have to have the payoff.
Wow, never thought I've be so jealous. A woman hits the road for a virtual guy. I could be so lucky!!
What a lucky guy he must be!!
Thanks riff! It was my answer to my hesitant HNT. Frustrated, I am. But I so love the attention, even if it's only virtual.
You know all about that, don't you, my long, lean man?
The meeting out-of-town in a mutually neutral location is a huge fantasy of mine. Meeting up...acting like the passionate lovers that you are instead of covert adulterers. Hanky-panky in the cab and on the street corner... *sigh*
But words, for all their splendor, can be so unfulfilling in moments.
Post a Comment