My lover is out of town this weekend. Not even one little e-mail has followed him home. I sent him a series of instructions for our next meeting, each accompanied with a photo such as a twist of hair, lips wrapped around my finger, the inside of a thigh -- all culminating in a final, very graphic, very wet picture of promise.
I was expecting four or five days of no flirtation. Well, maybe the occassional smile and shy hello with that married guy I run into at the grocery store. Our shopping habits are oddly in sync.
My low expectations were pleasantly aroused with an e-mail from someone new.
It's interesting how quickly fuckery can progress. What started as a friendly hello and appreciation for my storytelling has quickly devolved into erotic repertoire about fantasies, hot wax and remote-controlled vibrators cleverly used at a dinner party.
I've lamented my brown-eyed Irish boy's lack of e-mail flirtation, so to find someone who likes to arouse with words has revived my interest in the delicate art of e-sex. I hope it's the start of something somewhat lasting. It would be a dream to have a lover online, and one in person. It's too bad my new friend lives so far away, otherwise we would try out some of those hot wax and champagne fantasies very soon.
I'm such a greedy little cunt.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay . . . note to self: write emails, talk about hot wax, remote controlled vibrators . . .
I'm waiting, lover boy!
I'm also waiting for the next installment in your AM epic. I know this happened last fall, so why the need to divulge now? Will you share that as well?
You know, that actually could be fun! But the distance . . . the distance . . .
Re: Ashley and Me, all shall be revealed, Mein Mistress. However, should you have any complaints, perhaps I can give some sort of special . . . compensation. Maybe with a little hot wax . . .
Strat, as some e-mailed me today: "Don't put contingencies on distances in this small world. Everything happens for a reason."
It's just banter, my friend.
I have a suspicion about Ms. Sandra and you. I'll keep it to myself for now.
Oh, do tell! I'd love to hear your guesses! It's fun!
Post a Comment