We meet in our usual spot, I haven't seen him in more than two weeks so I'm already anticipating very damp panties. He climbs in my car, leans over to give me a hello kiss, his tongue darts in my mouth quick and feverish.
I drive toward a secluded section of a parking garage, my favorite voyueristic getaway for a noon-day fucking. I'm singing softly to myself while I drive. He reaches over, brushes my hair from my neck, "I like it when you sing. I've missed you."
"Really? Cause I've gotta say, Brandon, I wonder sometimes."
"Why's that? I always want to see you when you call."
"I know and don't get me wrong, that's just what I asked for. I'm just spoiled by married guys. They pursue much harder than you do."
"I didn't think I had that option. You were pretty adament about no feelings, this is not a relationship."
I suddenly feel needy and whiny. I need to reassert myself, remember that the parameters of my affairs are usually set by me. "Of course, you're right. I don't want a relationship, I'm not looking for that. Like I said, I've been spoiled."
"I see why they would want to spoil you. You are so damn sweet."
He leans in to kiss me again, I feel the tug on my belt. His fingers find my wet slit, slides upward and the veil slips down again as I sigh, fall into my first of many orgasms.
It's an amazing trick he likes to pull, he's fast and accurate with my g-spot, and right as my orgasm starts to peak, he clamps his teeth on my nipple causing simultaneous pain and amazing pleasure. My cunt gushes in appreciation and my whole body quivers, making him to laugh softly and apply more pressure.
When I can't take anymore I spell my sticky thighs and drop my mouth over his cock, his hand pressing on my head urging me faster.
Twenty minutes later, as he pulled me to him for that goodbye kiss, I could smell my lusty appreciation on his fingers. I slipped them in my mouth. He leaned forward, resting his forhead on mine.
"I do like you. And I like our non-relationship-relationship. I just want you to know that."
I nodded in response, fingers still firmly entwined in my tongue. I gave a hard tug with my mouth and a quick wink to let him know that we have an understanding.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is it hard living within the lines?
But you know, when you find a favorite flavor... it's hard to to just stop. :-)
Sounds like my kind of afternoon! Mmm, mmm, mmm! Son of a Preacher Man really sets the mood, too.
That's the kind of 'relationship' I like.
Post a Comment