A friend today was asking me about my love of women. Yes, I love women.
I have had limited experience with them, but I clearly remember that is was a woman who first introduced me to how truly passionate sex can be for two -- or in this case, three -- people.
I was in college the first time I tasted a girl. I'd had my fair share of kissing and tribbing in high school. Shy forays into fondling. I already knew I liked the full, heavy feeling of a breast in my hand. Girls are a little more adventurous when they are in the swing of hormones.
In college I had a study partner who was sexy in that goth, pierced-lip, dirty girl kinda way. I am a punk rock chick, but I am also a pale, freckle-faced, curly-headed creature. It's very rare that someone looks at me and sees the dirty side shining through. But she did. She knew somehow that a hand on my thigh, or a kiss on my neck would cause a response.
She and her girlfriend ushered me into the world of pussy from a whole new angle. I loved to fuck, loved cock, loved men already, but girls are soft. They smell so sweet. They writhe and twist with pleasure. They pour their juice out on your hand or tongue. They are perfect.
Her girlfriend was the first girl I ever tasted. I don't remember her body, but I'll never forget her scent -- crisp, like quicksilver. She struck a memory of the ocean, how you can smell it before you see it, how you suck in that salty tang like it's life itself. That's how she tasted.
When I licked her clit, she arched her back, pushing my face down into her crease. I was tentative, trying to be gentle, but her grinding hips begged for more force. I was so turned on by her reaction that I shoved my fingers home and brought her around quick. She was a moaner. I was hooked.
A few months later, I graduated from college. A few months after that I was married and settled into easy monogomy until five years later, my No. 1 reminded me that sex is passionate. That it is appropriate to expend massive amounts of energy purely for pleasure. Once again, I was hooked. That addiction reigns today.
I'm still very attracted to women, especially those dark, curvy, spanish beauties. But they are harder to entice than men. I've yet to have another girl for a lover. Although I think about it more and more. And I dream about it often: tight rosebud nipples in my teeth, soft curly hair tickling my nose, and the ocean.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As a submissive male I only remember no more than a couple of times when I was really happy and both involved satisfying a woman orally. Each time I wasn't aware of the D/s lifestyle, but when I did I realize it was the closest I ever came to being dominated. You see, Mistress, I have never actually been dominated properly, but I know even what there was really turned me on. Not that I had not eaten out a female before, but this was so intense and she really reponded by grabbing the back of my jaw and forcing me to continue when I was really tired after quite some time. At first I reacted to the pain, but then it acted as an incentive. One other time I was serving a woman orally and she dug her heels into the back of my head when I started to withdraw. It was also painful and I began to recoil from her, but then it made me feel submissive and I continued. Both times it was so different than the other times because I actually got a sample of being dominated and I found it to be exciting.
FM, you have no idea what reading something like this can do a defenseless little fella like me! Or . . . I suspect you do . . .
Really nice!
I can imagine how it might affect you. But it's just my blog, about my experiences.
I can't help it!
Post a Comment