Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hunting

A friend who wants to be more e-mailed me today about his visit to my area. I was unable to make my schedule work with his, so once again we missed using his quaint inexpensive hotel room for hours of sweaty debauchery.

Next time, my friend, I promise.

We were discussing serial adultery. I think I've reached the point where I can call myself such a predator. I am always looking for the next one.

He asked what I used to seek out my intended prey. I can admit, I don't really have a system. I know what I like when I see it. I'm smitten by the taste and smell of men. I adore the quizically raised eyebrow, the unspoken invitation. I relish strong arms and the rough scrape of an unshaven chin. I know what I like.

I have taken my skills to a new level in the past year. Before I let them approach me, but lately I've become much more aggressive. I can look at a group of guys and know exactly which one will respond best. It's all about eye contact. Can you look an attractive woman in the eye for longer than a second? Can you hold my gaze, smile in return? Or will you slide by me, see me for an instant and move on?

That's the trick for me. I'm bold, are you? If so, then you are the one I want. And it will be well worth the hunt.

2 comments:

Adam Apple said...

I know exactly what you mean about serial adultery. I am always checking out women, wondering which ones will, and which ones just need guiding in the right direction.
I would like to turn the hunter into the hunted.

Forever Mistress said...

They are easier and easier to spot. It makes it too easy to continue cheating too. Just when I think "this one is my last.." I stumble on the next one.