Last night I dreamt that you came to my room while I slept. You stripped off your clothes and slide naked into bed next to me. Your skin was cool from the night air so you wrapped yourself around me. You kissed my neck, whispered "Michele, wake up" in my ear.
You slide you hand up my leg, over my thigh, under my panties and tickled my clit, ever so slightly. I rolled toward you, still not awake, and you slide your finger deep inside me and started rubbing. I woke with a sigh and then I came hard and wet against your hand.
You slid my panties off, then my shirt. My skin was warm and flushed both from sleep and excitement. You leaned down to kiss me and brushed your fingers down my neck, around my shoulders, across my breasts to make my nipples stand up. You bent your head and flicked them with your tongue, first one then the other, then squeezed my full breasts in your hands. By now I was very much awake and very turned on.
I pushed you onto your back and dipped beneath the covers, spreading your legs and settling between them. With my breasts brushing against your balls, I showed you much I appreciated that orgasm using my hands and tongue to stroke your dick fast and wet. I could taste your cum, ready to be release. You rocked your hips in rhythm to my strokes. Your breathing was fast. But you weren't ready to finish just yet.
You grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of you, sliding my wet, hot pussy down onto your waiting cock.
I rocked back and forth, slow and easy, taking each orgasm greedily and with great pleasure. Your laugh rumbled in my ear as I ground my hips into you again and again.
You grabbed my hips and pushed against me, urging me to go faster. When I couldn't go fast enough, you flipped me over, causing me to giggle, and grabbed my hands, pinning me to the bed. And then you fucked me. Hard, deep, fast, it took my breath away. I could hear your breath, ragged and fast in my ear, but I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the waves of sensation that started in my pussy and shot through my body. Again and again, my toes curled and my body clenched with pleasure.
And just when the tears threatened, you said my name again. I opened my eyes and you were looking down at me, brown into blue. Your eyes darkened and you came inside me, hot, fast, salty and sweet. And in that moment, you belonged only to me.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment