Every time I’m with you, I want to beg you to keep going, don’t stop. Is it wrong to tell you that everything you do sets me on fire, makes me crazy? Is it illogical to leave and want to turn around, go right back to your arms and start all over again?
Don’t stop running your hands under my shirt, even when I gasp because they are cold. Don’t stop kissing me, soft and gentle then hard, teeth digging and bruising into my lips. Don’t stop putting your hands in my hair, pulling ever so slightly to expose my throat to your kisses and nips. Whatever you do, don’t stop undressing me and trailing your fingers under my panties, around my clit, teasing me.
Don’t stop giving that magnificent feeling of penetration when you finally slide inside, tight and wet, and you sigh because it fits so nice. Don’t stop moving inside me, bringing me to orgasm again and again, making me moan and wriggle beneath you.
Don’t stop whispering my name, sucking my nipples or groaning with satisfaction when I lick and stroke your cock. Don’t stop fucking me even when you bring me to tears. I haven’t had enough of you. I can’t stop yet.
And when you run out to my car, for one last kiss, I know you don’t want to stop either.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment