Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crazy

I am crazy from wanting you. I want to feel your breath in my ear when you whisper your desire. Your hands on my breasts, squeezing, rubbing, then squeezing again. Your earlobe between my teeth as I nip the sensitive, soft skin. Your tongue in my mouth, frantic and hot.

I want you to undress me slowly, peeling the clothes from my body, running your hands over my skin, feeling every inch of me until I can't wait anymore.

Slide your finger into my silky wetness, feel my desire, slick and ready for you. Take me, rough and deep, make me gasp with pleasure and pain. You drive me to the edge again and again. I cry out with each rolling orgasm, my face flushes and my body shakes.

But I want something else. I want to see your eyes darken with pleasure, hear you moan with release. I want your orgasm. And next time I won't let you leave until I have it.

No comments: