As you lean forward to check your lip gloss in the mirror, you catch a glimpse of me walking into the ladies restroom. The room is empty but the dining room is full, including the person you are having dinner with.
You turn towards me, "what are you doing here?
"You mean in the restroom or at this particular restaurant," I reply.
Both is your answer.
I cross the distance quickly sweep you into my arms and bury your lips beneath mine. We are both panting by the time we pull apart. The short skirt and no panties you have for the occasion pose no problem for access.
I push you against the counter spreading your legs with mine while undoing my pants, letting them fall to the floor. I enter you with a single thrust, you are so wet there is almost no resistance. We meld together seamlessly, each one thrusts in perfect time to the others. We are running out of time and luck, someone will catch us soon.
You grab the back of my head as you explode with your orgasm, calling my name. I am getting closer, you feel me starting to swell inside you, my breath in short hot gasps against your neck. I stop turn you around and bend you over the vanity, we stare at each other in the mirror. I'm back inside you, your red hair and beautiful blue eyes, your mouth ... cum for me baby, fill me. I grab your hips slamming myself in you, the final thrust sends streams of molten cum deep inside you.
As we slow our thrusts a smile creeps across your lips. Just as I'm walking out someone walks in, startled, oops must have come into the wrong room. You adjust your lip gloss and check your hair, wondering if your salad is there yet .
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment