It's been a month since he left, abrupt and final. I'm cut off. No recourse. Nothing left but memories -- vivid behind my eyes -- of skin, lips, hands, body, cock and pure pleasure.
And his words.
Its late when I show up, you answer the door still half asleep, hair messed from tossing and turning, wondering if I would stop by. Your eyes light up when you see me, a giggle escapes. You pull me into the room wrapping your
arms, as well as your lips around me. Stepping back you take my hand and lead me to the bed.
As the soft light casts shadows, you slowly undress me, rushing would be much too easy, instead taking your time, kissing every inch of my skin caressing, me with your fingertips.
I stand before you naked wanting waiting and watching as you remove your panties and shirt. Pink full hard nipples brush against my stomach as you lean in to kiss me. Needing to react, I lower you onto the bed kissing you deeper, my hands and lips explore you, finding your wetness. I enter with my finger -- first one then two -- a moan, a gasp escape your lips, I must be inside you. In between your legs I find my destiny, so inviting, so perfect. I never want to leave.
Fast, slow, stopping then starting, deep and shallow. You shudder then moan, again and again. I take my time but I must cum for you. You feel it, as well as see it in my eyes and your movements rise up to meet me until my cock exploding is all that can happen. You call my name I answer with yours.. M--- oh god M---!! You smile, touching my face.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment