You have an energy about you that moves me, energizes me and makes me tingle. The way you move in a room, the way you talk or the way you run your hands over my body, set me on fire with a yearning that I cannot control.
The night we met, you were full of that energy and I was invogorated just from being with you. You're presence filled the room so when you touched me, it was like electricity shooting through my skin. And when you kissed me — God when you kissed me — I wanted you like I've never wanted anything in my life. One thing about you, you never made me wait. You wanted me just as bad and I wasn't about to tell you no.
We were sitting in our chairs talking when I leaned in to kiss your sweet mouth. You are such a wonderful kisser. You twirl your tongue around mine, making me crazy! You pulled me up from the chair and we moved together against the wall. I could feel your desire against my leg, so I lifted it around your waist so you could press your hard dick against me, rubbing me in just the right spot.
Your hand slides down my pants, my skin is burning for you, and under my panties to find a wetness that you create. Expertly you slide your fingers inside me, rubbing me until I start to shake and cum, moaning my pleasure into your neck.
But your fingers inside me are not enough. I want to feel you wonderful dick inside me. I want to feel you cum until it hurts. I want you soo bad.
I push you back toward the chair, unbuttoning your pants. You sit down and I drop onto the floor in front of you. I can see you semen glistening on the head of your dick and I want desperately to lick it off. I slide my tongue around your dick, sucking your juices. I love the taste of you, so sweet on my tongue.
I stand up and drop my pants to the floor. You eyes are dark and smokey. I can see your desire burning in them. I staddle you, wrapping my legs around the arm of the chair, and you slide your dick up inside me. My thighs are wet from wanting you.
Slowly you start to move inside me, thrusting up into my hot cunt. I squeeze my pussy tight, feeling the ridge around the head of your dick, feeling you push deeper and deeper. I push against the back of the chair, moving my hips to meet your thrusts. I want you as deep inside me as you can go.
I watch your eyes as you start fucking me faster and harder. You are so handsome. Looking me straight in the eyes, you stop and say, "I love you, God I love you." Then you start fucking me again, harder and faster. I feel the orgasm starting to build. My fingers are gripping the back of the chair and suddenly I'm cumming all over you. I lean into you as you stroke me, cumming harder and harder. I grit my teeth to keep from crying out and squeeze my eyes because the pleasure is so intense.
I feel your dick swell as you get ready to cum. You start shooting your hot cum inside me, making me cum again. God I love it when you cum inside me! You grab my thighs and push deep and hard into me a few more times as you dick spasms with your orgasm. You cum beautifully!
As we sit there, breathing heavily. I feel the juice of you and me slide out of me and down over your balls. I think we left a little momento of this amazing night on the seat of the chair! It was all worth it.
Monday, October 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment