Have I ever told you how hot you make me? You're so sexy with your crooked little smile and magic fingers, but it's your passion that makes me sweat.
Whatever we're doing ... talking, kissing, fucking ... you are totally involved, right there, very passionate. That really turns me on.
When you decided to kiss me when we were at your house, I could see that you were ready to jump in with both feet and dedicate yourself to making me cum. You are so good to me. And you are such a great kisser. We click, like we've been making out our whole lives. Tongues, lips, hands, you are the sweetest kisser in the world. And when we start kissing, you never want to stop, even when we slide off the bed and onto the floor.
But you pushed me back up on the bed and slid between my legs. I can feel your bulging dick rubbing the seam of my jeans, grinding into my clit. All I want is your tongue in my mouth and your dick in my pussy.
Oooh, not so fast, you're a man with a mission. You are going to explore, kiss and lick until I'm begging for you to fuck me.
You push up my shirt and bra and tease my nipples with your tongue, sucking, biting, tasting me. You kiss the soft skin under my breasts and run your tongue over my ribs. You're teasing me, making me wait for it. I know you.
You ease my jeans down over my hips and pull them off. You slide your hand over my stomach, over my panties and down to the inside of my thighs. You are a tease, but I'll wait for you. You're stroking me through my panties when you whisper in my ear, "what do you say?" "Please," I'm begging. "Please, what?" you reply. "Please, baby, make me cum."
Finally you slide my panties down and put your fingers inside me and I sigh. I'm dripping with pleasure. You start to stroke, fast ... faster ... stop ... fast again, and then I'm cumming. Oh God, baby, it feels fantastic! Over and over again you stroke me and I cum and cum again. My legs are shaking, your hand is wet and I want you so bad, I'm moaning.
I am so ready for you that I just lay there with my legs spread while you take off your jeans. You position your self in between my thighs and, at last, slide your dick in my wet, hot pussy.
Oooh, yeah, it was worth the wait.
You start stroking, pumping me. You pull my legs over your shoulders and you are deep, deep inside me, rubbing my g-spot with the head of your dick. I push against the head board so you are as deep as you can go, and then I start to cum. Oooh damn, you are the best fuck I've ever had!
You rock me with orgasm after orgasm. I cry out and moan with the intensity. I want to suck and bite you with pleasure.
Finally, after you have made me cum over and over, you are ready to let go. I'm ready to feel that hot juice shoot up inside me. You lean down to kiss me, then you start to cum. You slam into me with your powerful orgasm ... one, two, three times you ram your dick into me. I'm cumming again with the pleasure of feeling your hot semen inside me.
When you're all done, you lay on top of me, your dick still inside me. My pussy is throbbing. I feel your juice and my juice running together down the crack of my ass, and I can't help but think ... there's the hotness!
Thursday, December 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment