Thursday, December 12, 2002

I remember you

I remember you, the way you smell. Your arms around me, holding me close. Your breath on my neck, you whisper my name in my ear. Hands moving over my back, under my shirt, over my skin. "So soft," you say. You love the feel of my skin under your hands.

You lean back, looking me deep into my eyes ... into my soul .... where you find your own reflection looking back. Lean in to kiss me tenderly, softly on my lips. Tongue teases me, then fills my mouth with it's sweetness. You kiss me deep and strong. I remember you.

I feel you wanting me, touching me, loving me. I want to fill you inside me. I want you to fill me up. Slowly you take off my shirt, hands moving over my breasts, under my bra, teasing my nipples with your fingers. You brush your tongue over my taut nipples. I arch my back to meet your mouth.

You're insistent fingers pull my belt from their loops. Unbottoning my pants, you slid your hand down my stomach between my silky panties and my hot skin. Down you slid, into the moistness. You tease my pussy with your finger, brushing me with your finger tips. "Please," I beg. "Oh, please." You slid your fingers into the silky wetness. You know right where to stroke to make me cum. Over and over, you rub and rub, again and again I cum. My legs shake and my breath catches in my throat. Oh, yes, I remember you.

Slowly we sink to the floor. You're above me, loving me with your tongue, your hands, your body and your eyes. You slide my jeans over my hips. I can feel you hard and ready against my thigh. I close my eyes and you slide your hard dick deep inside me. How you rock me back and forth, cuming over and over. I feel your dick swell as you cum deep inside me. I say your name as you make me cum again and again.

Yes, I remember you. I will always remember you.

No comments: