Do you remember when you spent the day at my house?
You came back afterlunch and we went back to our room. I was so pleased that you came back and all I wanted to do was get you back into that bed.
I grabbed your hand and lead you down the hall to the bedroom. Once we were there, we started kissing and pulling at each others clothes. You were biting on my neck and I was swirling my tongue in your ear. I reached down and could feel you getting hard for me.
You looked so cute that day! But all I wanted was to feel you inside me again.
I pulled off my shirt and bra and you started sucking my nipples and running you tongue over my skin. God, I was so hot!
You put your fingers inside me, and started stroking that sweet, sweet spot until you rocked me over and over again with orgasms.
Then, you were inside me. I had waited for it and I was so ready to make you cum. At first you started slow, rocking back in forth, rubbing me with your dick and kissing me with that sweet, wet tongue. Then you started going faster and deeper inside me.
I grabbed onto the bars of the bed and pushed myself against you so you would go as deep as possible, pushing in time with your thrusts. You sat back and I could see your eyes roll back in your head because it felt so good. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, my moans growing louder.
I was holding my breath and concentrating on each thrust and the shudders of my body, ready to explode.
Then you said my name, and told me to look in your eyes. At that moment you came so hard and I followed right behind you.
Once, twice, three times, my body shook with each orgasm.
When we were done, you cuddled up behind me and kissed my ear. We rested for a little bit, then started again.
Tuesday, September 10, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment