Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Touch me there

After that first hysterical kiss, the techie and I started meeting in out-of-the-way places on our way to and from work. We also snuck off to tucked away conference rooms and made out like high school sophomores. It was all kissing and rubbing in the beginning. The first time he made me cum, I almost cried at the intensity of it. We had entered a whole new level of pleasure.

From there we advanced to “our” secluded meeting spots where we did anything and everything but sex to get each other off. The desire was breathtaking. Using only his fingers, he would make me cum until my legs shook from the strain of holding them open. I would suck, stroke and rub him until he was fully satisfied.


We set the date for our first time. He picked the hotel. I wore something pretty.

No comments: