M---...please...you're the greatest thing to every touch my soul. I need your sexy filthy naughty cum filled mouth to speak the tells of our love. I need you to whisper things no other woman dare dream of speaking let alone doing to me...my penis aches for your touch....but can only survive hearing what you would do to it if you had the chance....therefore I have to please myself thinking of how you would please me.
I ache for your touch...my heart skips when I read your words....oh...oh...oh...my dick grows hard in my pants...wanting to cum out and let you do that evil magic you do with that nasty, wicked, loving, hot fucking tongue you have.
Oh you tell me "I have a rule...everyone has to cum....and that is when I start to rub. My hands explore your beautiful curves. I begin to get brave and start to touch your love spot over your already wet panties...how did your pants get off...shit, it's fantasty deal with it....you know me always finding humor at a time like this....no, no, no...don't make me laugh you know what will happen..please.
I raise your panties and my hand explores your wet, soft pubic hair. I sense your legs opening up to let me in. I hear your breathing getting heavy. I can almost hear you telling me....please please...G--- make me cum...make me the happiest person on this planet. Then I find that area that no other woman on this earth has....you're always wet...always hot...always willing to let me touch your soul.
I put in one finger and you let out a sigh...I put in two and know this is the begining of something we share together...that no one knows about....they may know we have something but they have never never never seen, heard, felt...what we have felt...what we have together that wonderful moment when I look into your eyes and you tell me I love you and we can NEVER leave each other....you say this without speaking a word...we both know....I make you feel the best you have ever felt in your life...and you make me feel the same.....the best I've ever felt.
I feel you quiver. I feel you pumping against my hand....oh, the warmth...the smell...the pure sex in the air...it almost makes me cum....you tell me....fuck me hard. I take off your panties as you claw away my pants and let my show you my rock hard cock...ready to pound you and fill you with the warm cum I oh so love to give you. I pick you up and grab that wonderful ass of yours...yes the one you hate at times....but I always will love....the soft skin....the wonderful curves...you grab my penis and pull it towards your love canal...the magic moment begins with penatration......we both let out sighs....we both know this is perfect..we fit...we are one.
I start out slow...you grab my shoulders and balance yourself...knowing at any moment you will lose consciences with mutiple organisms like you have never felt....you begin to claw my back. I start pumping you harder...deeper...faster.. My dick begins to swell with anticipation of that magic moment....the beautiful all knowing moment....but NO I stop....realizing I want more I pull out and flip you around.
I open that wonderful ass and already wet from your pussy juice I slide my cock head into your ass...you know the pervert inside of you loves getting ass raped by me....I slide my cock into you brown hole and I sense a mind blowing organism building in my cock.....I begin to pump faster as your asshole begins to open and close around my rod....oh...the pleasure...my hands now reach around and one going high for those huge ....wonderful...full...tits of yours and the other finds its way back into your pussy. We both realize the pleasure of this scene....my fucking you in the ass...as I finger fuck your pussy.
I pull on one nipple in a hard way...but a good way........just when we I think I going to blow.....you tell me in that voice...that sexy...quiet....voice...then one I ALWAYS listen to....stop...let me pleasure you.....then you turn....kiss me like nothing I have ever had....your tongue is hot....and quick....as we kiss you grab my ass and make sure we are centered again and then you go down......wanting to taste your pussy juice, my semen....and your beautiful asshole...you take my dick into your mouth...not slow and hesitiate...but as a professional knowing exactly what to do. I love that about you. You start up and down...like a pro at halloween bobing for apples......you sense my cock building pressure. I want it and you want it back in your pussy.
I split your hot lips again with my ramming cock....and we fuck like animals....fast...furious...the motion is crazy....we both have no idea where the fuck we are at....no sense of time...no sense of what is going to happen. We are fucking and both knowing that there is nothing else on this planet either of us want to do...but to make sure both of us cum so hard......at that moment...like we had this plan, of course we didn't, we look up at each other and our eyes open.......as I explode in you.....and you explode on my nuts....that pussy juice runs down my balls. My semen fills your love hole......god.....you have such beautiful eyes......I've always loved those wonderful....always tellings.....eyes....and right now they are telling me......CAN WE FUCK AGAIN!!!
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment