Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hand jive

I am a sucker for brown eyes and the perfect dimples. A come-hither grin will win me over every time. But that's just an introduction, the fun part starts with his tongue in my mouth, his breath hot against my skin. Warm palm against my stomach, under my bra, pinching my nipples erect.

The first time is fast, hot, needy. We race to make each other cum, determined to fuck with exciting intensity. He leaves me wanting more.

Today he remembers all my favorite spots, or rather my most favorite spot, that quirky little g-spot that when properly plied will welcome him with a gush.

He makes me cum again and again, wet against his palm. He smiles as I writhe and moan, riding his perfect finger as it twists and pushes. I beg him to stop before it's too much.

Then I do what every nice girl should -- I swallow.

6 comments:

Riff Dog said...

If only every nice girl did what she should!

Damn, I love your writing. You've got me seriously thinking about figuring out a place and time.

Forever Mistress said...

I believe I live half-way across the country from you, so the place and time might be the easy part.

Planning any trips to the Midwest for business?

Riff Dog said...

A trip to the Midwest sounds appealing!

But what do I say to the ticket counter person when they ask "Business or pleasure?"

Forever Mistress said...

You say you're in the business of pleasure, and then wink at her.

I read your post today. Glad to hear your AM contact turned out nicely.

I didn't want to blather on your site, but I'm a guitar fantatic. I don't play that well, but I have one Fender strat of my own, black and white, and I am lusting after a Gibson acoustic that costs more than my wedding ring.

Riff Dog said...

Business of pleasure? If only I could make it a business . . .

My favorite Strat is my black and white one. We could be twins!

Tell your husband to buy you a more expensive ring so you can hawk it for the Gibson.

Forever Mistress said...

Alas, the hubby does not understand my love of guitars. You can be my secret guitar buddy.

Occassionally we can talk about sex too.