I miss my lover's hands, and the way he slides them over my skin. Down my ribs, over my hip and back up again. I want to feel his fingers digging into my ass as he pulls me closer to him, pushing his hard dick deeper inside me.
I miss my lover's lips. Soft and tender on my mouth. Slow and easy on my throat. I want to feel his lips and tongue caressing my clit, shove his face into my pussy as he licks and strokes me over and over until I cum in his mouth.
I miss my lover's dick. Long, hard and always eager. I want to taste it, rub my tongue around the ring of his head, slide down his shaft and suckle him until he finally lets go and spurts hot sweet cum into my face.
I miss my lover's body, the smell of his skin, the rhythm of his fast breath, the quick beat of his heart, the thrusting of his pelvis. I miss the orgasms I know he will give me, and I look forward to seeing him very soon.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment