Thursday, May 04, 2006

Senses

My lover's prescence arouses my senses, I ache for him to touch me. I reach for him, grab his ass through his jeans. He smiles at me as he leans down to kiss my mouth, tongue wraps around mine.

Touch my lover's face, rub his stubble feeling that roughness on my palm. I push him onto the couch, grab his hardness that is waiting for me.

I unbuckle his jeans, slide my hand between his skin and cloth. I want him, I want his taste in my mouth. Smell his pubic hair as I grab his rigid, throbbing dick in my hand. He wants me, I taste his want.

My tonuge licks his ridge, my hands stroke his dick and rubs his balls. He moans my name and buries his hand in my hair. He swells as his desire increases. He spurts into my mouth and I pump him until he's satisfied.

I can smell his cum on my hand long after he leaves. I still throb for him.

No comments: