Monday, July 14, 2008

Delightfully torn

One lover introduced me to another, a pretty boy with a wide smile, golden dimples and a ever-ready cock.

"Let's mix it up," says my lover. "Three in one big bed."

I fucked the pretty boy a few times first, to try him on for size. He fits suprisingly well, just a few adjustments to get things rolling exactly as I like. I'm easy to please, as he soon finds out.

"What if we skip the threesome," says my pretty boy. "And we spend more time together?"

The siren song of more -- and then more still -- calls again.

3 comments:

A. Secret said...

Share, share, it's always fair.
XX

Anonymous said...

I can understand why someone would prefer to experience you in a manner undiluted by the presence of others.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oh, I like this pretty boy's desire. To be desired? Divine. :)