Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You and he, and me

You don't know my name, and I hope you never will. But I know yours, and other things as well.

I know what you like, and don't. I know how often or how little you suck cock. I know you like missionary style and have never had a dick in your ass. I know you won't watch porn, and have no interest in a threesome.

I know, because he told me.

And I know that he likes my loud moans, my heavy breathing, the way I twist under his fingers begging him not to stop. He likes to be in control, contort me to fit his whims, test my flexibility and endurance, not to mention my carefully-controlled gag reflex. He likes to meet me in public, knowing that I'm not wearing any panties under my skirt.

He's fucked me in his car, in the same seat you sit on when you go to the store. He's fucked me on your couch where you watch your favorite shows. He's fucked me on the stairs you walk up at night, on the kitchen counter where you made dinner the night before.

He loves a wet pussy -- the smell, taste, slickness on his fingers, the grip on his cock. He worships pussy, will do anything to make it quiver and clench with orgasms. He has tasted me so many times, he can summon the flavor at will.

He's taken me to lunch, fingered me under the table while the other diners sit obliviously carrying on their dull conversations about nothing. He made me cum into his cupped hand and then wiped my wetness against his napkin. He used those same finger to feed me crackers dipped in something sweet.

He has rented low-class hotel rooms with cash so he could fuck me all afternoon, ignoring your calls on his cell phone. Sometimes he answers, his fingers still firmly entrenched in my cunt, or my mouth swallowing his dick like a greedy whore. While you chatted about baseball practice and dinner options, I sucked him with long, slow strokes, bringing him closer to orgasm. He hangs up, throws the phone on the floor to grab handfuls of my hair and fuck my mouth, spurting all that pent up sex down my throat.

In many ways, I know him better than you. I know him in that intimate way that only lovers enjoy. I don't think of you often, if ever. I have no interest in you, only him. I should feel guilty, but those feelings have past. I know he doesn't love me, and if given a choice, you are the one he would pick. I don't feel guilty because if it wasn't me, it would be someone else with him. Someone else fucking him the way you never do. You had the opportunity to be this girl and you've gone another way.

But deep down, he wishes you were more like me. In fact, if you were, he wouldn't be here at all. It would be someone else's husband sucking my clit, smelling like me when he comes home. And your husband would be fucking you.

Except you're not like me. You're somebody else. And tonight, I'm going to fuck him until he doesn't think about the difference between you and me any more.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason this post leaves a lump in my throat and I can't tell if this is good or bad.

tsloe said...

oh my god....this is SO true. sums my life right now completely!

Forever Mistress said...

...this post leaves a lump in my throat ...

Now that's some damn good writing, in my opinion. That's what every true writer wants from her work -- an emotional reaction.

Riff Dog said...

Switch the hes and shes and this describes a large part of the thrill for me too.

I mean that emotionally, of course! ; )

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

This, I can relate to on so many levels. And, of course, it's exquisitely put to pen.

This makes me sort of sad, and sort of content, and it makes me miss my lovers all in one. :)

Confessor X said...

OMFG! that is exactly what i want! everything you said had feeling, truth...desire! i dont even know who i am after that!

Anonymous said...

You captured the dynamics perfectly, My strong needs and desires, and her general lack of interest or intensity. She and I usually have a good time in bed, but there is no rawness, no intense desire. I am faithful in action but unfaithful in word and thought. I have a couple of online friends with whom I fantasize about what you have written. Thanks for the excellent writing.

Forever Mistress said...

Every now and then, I feel bad for taking advantage of her disinterest. But only for a second ...

Anonymous said...

I tell my online partners, when they are feeling a little guilty about the fantasies we share, that she benefits as well, from not having me agitating her all the time! I have five times more to give than she wants, so my online partners also benefit.

Forever Mistress said...

The guilt fades eventually. We're made to experience extreme amounts of pleasure ... sometimes it has to be with someone else.

A. Secret said...

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!! I love you for saying exactly what I think...but am afraid to admit. Bravo!
XX

Rina said...

I never feel guilty. I give him what he needs, since she won't. I desire him...always. Always wanting, needing him.

Hey, someone's got to do it. Might as well be us.

Lovely writing. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'm a ghost in her house. I've used her soap to wash up. I'm the glazed look on his face. She knows Im there, she just doesn't know who or what I am.

Thank you for writing this.