Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The difference between you and me

There lies a subtle difference between women who like sex, and women like me.

I don't like sex. I relish it. I've been known to lie for it, beg for it. I'll wear ill-fitting lingerie, apply spicy hot lotion to my nipples, search for the perfect pink dog collar and subject myself to face-down denegration in the happy pursuit of the almighty fuck.

I had this discussion with a long-distance lover today. I tried to explain why someone like me takes extreme pleasure in sex when so many women don't. I'm built the same way, the same triggers and turn ons. The same plump clit and stiff nipples. But for me, sex is transcendental in a way that other women seem to miss. My pleasure is really secondary to my lovers. I think that's the key, I get off the more he gets off.

I like to do anything that turns you on. Your excitement will amp my excitement. The more turned on you get, the more turned on I get. I want you to be nearly drooling with desire. That's my idea of good foreplay. If it takes a dog collar to get you there, then I'm in. I want you to want me sooo bad, you can barely contain yourself.

I think that's the real difference between women like me and others. I am invested in the sexual experience. I want you to cum, I want your excitement, your lust, your perverted thoughts. I want you to look at me like I'm a bowl of ice cream that you can't wait to lick and suck. I want to see that in your face.

Other women look at sex like a chore. They might it enjoy it a little, but it's more about filling your needs than theirs so they are not fully invested. Well I need and you need, and I want you to need ME!

I think that about sums it up.

8 comments:

Riff Dog said...

Then we would find ourselves in a very happy cycle, because the more you get off, the more I get off. Dare I even think of the possibilities?

Forever Mistress said...

That's the perfect mix, yes? Me turning you, you turning me on, us being turned on by the other's excitement. Perfect!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Well spoken indeed. Here, here. :)

A. Secret said...

Those women don't know what they are missing. I'm glad because it leaves more for women like us. So shhhh, don't tell them.
XX

deliciousME said...

i definately second how you feel....u took the words and thoughts from my head - glad to see im not the only gal out there that feels this way....

Anonymous said...

I think most of us here are like that. We get off reciprocally.

Anonymous said...

Yep i only get off if i please a lot

Forever Mistress said...

In some small, mean way, I'm grateful they don't fuck the way I do. I've enjoyed these men very much and plan on taking more than my fair share for a long time to come.