You have changed, my love.
The things that pulled me to you, magnatized my body and mind, are gone. Goodbye to your sense of humor, your aggressive nature, your loving teasing, your arrogant certainty.
I'm left with hesitancy, unwillingness to open up and share, a mean temper. I have memories of your hands buried deep in my hair, your mouth on mine. Today I have bitter comments about my wild curls and presumably outlandish hairstyle.
I have hopes for your crazy desire to possess me. Your drive to find me, no matter where and make me your own. Today I have time waiting in my car for you, time in which I know you are not coming to meet me at all.
I know you loved me once. Now I have no idea what you want.
It seems there's only one solution. I am so unhappy when you're not around, but I'm miserable when you are. Leave me behind, lover. It's the best thing for us both.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment