Sunday, September 18, 2005

Can we do it again?

We're sitting in the deepening gloom in the back seat. My legs draped over you, we cuddle to keep warm as the car starts to cool in the night air.

You arm around me, I settle in to tell you a story. You lean down and kiss me ever so softly on my neck, then you swirl your tongue in my ear. Your breath is hot on my neck. I turn toward you and kiss your soft lips, biting you slightly. You react instantly, kissing me long and deep.

You pull me on to your lap and I wrap my legs around you, pushing against your hard dick. Rubbing and rubbing, I grind into you. I am so wet, you can feel my hotness through my pants. I plunge my tongue into your mouth, fucking you with my tongue, grinding against your dick. You are so horny, you pull my shirt and bra up and grab both my breasts with your hands. You squeeze my nipples and suck them, switching from one to another. You pull me against you, thrusting your hips.

I can't take the teasing any longer and sit next to you so I can take off my pants and wet panties. I lay back and you slide your fingers inside me, finding that spot that makes me moan and say your name, over and over. I want you inside me, I want to feel you thrusting your dick inside me soo bad.

Finally, you take off your pants and I can feel your desire, hot and sticky. You slip your dick into my wet pussy and start stroking, slowly at first. It feels so good, you go deep, deep inside me.

I can feel my orgasm starting to build. Harder, harder, you fuck me. I can't stand it, I moan and grind my hips. You pull me close to you, my naked breasts press against your hot skin. I can feel you start to swell as you get ready to cum. My body is hot, and suddenly I cum so hard, I cry out against your chest. My pussy throbs with pleasure. It feels so good, it almost hurts.

Soon after, you explode, ramming against me as you cum, hard. Your throbbing dick makes me cum again, and again. My legs shake, God it feels so good.

As you lay on top of me, inside of me, my pussy purrs with satisfaction.

Can we do it again?

No comments: